RAIN DANCE is committed to providing exceptional customer service by delivering personalized, high-quality and cost efficient solutions to meet the needs of our clients. We strive to exceed the requests of our customers by going above and beyond what is asked to ensure every detail is to your specifications.
Looking at the big picture and creating a solution specific to the individual project is what RAIN DANCE does best. Ultimately we wish to establish and maintain a long-term relationship with every customer built on respect, confidence and mutual trust. For more details give Lou & his staff a call today at (985) 809-7246.
RAIN DANCE has 3 full time crews ready to serve you at your business or home.
- Residential & Commercial Irrigation Systems
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Residential & Commercial Landscaping
- Sod & Fill Installation
- Sub-Surface Drainage
- Hardscapes: Pavers, Decks & Retaining Walls
- Water Features: Ponds
- Tree's: Live Oak, Red Oak, Live Oak, Pin Oak, Willow Oak, Red Maple, Red Maple, D.D. Blanchard Southern Magnolia, Bald Cypress, Bradford Pear, Little Gem Magnolia (Dwarf), Elm, Japanese Maple, Fruit trees (various), Savannah Holly and Crape Myrtle.
- Palm's: Sago Palm, Crinom Lily, Windmill Palm, Washitonian Fan Palm, ditto, Roboleni Palm (multi trunk), Roboleni Palm, Chinese Fan Palm, Queen Palm ,and Canary Date Palm.
- Shrub's: Acadian Holly (pyramid), Gardenia, Spiral Juniper, Azalea (various species), Dwarf Azalea (ditto), Plum Delight, Indian Hawthorne, Youpon Holly, Agapanthus, Butterfly Ginger, Variegated Ginger, Peacock Iris, Louisiana Iris, Red Banana,Aztec Grass, Mondo Grass and Purple Fountain Grass.
- OTHER VARIETIES ALSO AVAILABLE
RAIN DANCE ORGANIZATIONS
Northshore's Premier Landscape, Irrigation & Lighting Specialist ~ Since 1998